- Chain for bottom weights
- Weights for Vertical Blinds
- Operating/Control cords & chains
- Hangers for Vertical blinds
- Brackets for vertical blinds
- Parts for narrow/slimline headrails
- Parts for wide bodied (40mm) headrails
- Child Safety
- Wand blind parts
- All other parts for vertical blinds
Did you know that new European Child Safety Legislation was introduced for window blinds with effect from 28th February 2014?
Are your blinds compliant with new blind safety European Standard for internal blinds BS EN 13120?
Basic Guidelines (however please refer to BS EN 13120 for full and accurate guidance)
For VERTICAL blinds - the end of the cords and chain must be at least 1.5m from the floor and secured with a safety device fitted more than 1.5m from the floor. The installation height cannot be less than 1.5m. Where cord/chains will be less than 300mm it is recommended a wand controlled headrail is fitted.